[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 13:32:13 PST 2004

The part i can't understand is if these were given to the Wis, Histerical
com. to post on the net free for all to see then who is being damaged if one
makes a copy even if he sells it and what can you get for a copy anyway. Not much
I would assume. And if you put it on your website one here and one there who
would even know it.  I don't think anybody is going to just download everything
that they put up and then make their own site and charge to see it because
that's just plain dumb. Why buy something that is free anyway. people sure do
get over excited about copyrights.
Rosie ODonnal sued a local radio station for using the name Rosie as if she
was the only person in the world with that name, she lost of course and Spike
Lee sued a Sat. channel for calling itself Spike TV he also lost. Some people
just go overboard on this stuff. If they were loosing big money from someone
using their copyright then i say go after them but remember its only a picture
and there has to many more copies out there owned by others. And you can only
hold the copyright as the original person who took the picture and that only
good for a specific time some of these pictures must be way out of their
original copyright by now. Also even if you make changes by adding that sign on the
side or correcting bad spots or other things you still cnnot copyright it as
yours it belongs to the guy who took the picture.

I say just put them up and let things be as they are why make everyone mad as
they view the pics with all that garbage that the crook doesn't care about
anyway.
Well i have spent to much on this I agree with Cecil clean the darn things up
and post them to the net and then forget about all the work that you have
donabeen paid for its all past history by now.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460