[AT] OT - Harbor Freight sliding miter saw update

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Tue Mar 2 13:34:00 PST 2004

Richard, last year I bought a standard DeWalt power miter saw at a yard sale
for about $40. Perfect price and it works beautifully including the slowdown
clutch. It doesn't have the second angle of the new compound miter saws, but
it is well engineered. I had craved one of these and looked at the Chinese
models and decided NO because of all the reasons you mentioned.
    I hope all is well with you, I'll catch up off list....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister CA