[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 2 09:58:25 PST 2004

I have to admit that the copyright laws can be annoying but I can see the
need for them. Its a great resource for us to be able to view these old
photos for free but of course it cost money and time for somebody to archive
them for display purposes.
I have seen it from the other side too. Now I have a few photos on the net
and while I doubt they are worth much to anybody, it does annoy me some to
find them displayed on somebody elses site with no mention of my name or
even a thankyou. The few people that have asked permission to use my photos
I usually let them as long as they are willing to list photo credits to me.
Its the ones that just help themselves without asking that bother me.
Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html