[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 07:47:42 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/2/2004 5:18:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cmonson at hvc.rr.com writes:
The idea of copying all these objects was a good one but
speaking for myself, I cannot stand the idea of ruining all of
these things with that idiotic "wisconsinhistory.org" sign across
all of them. Any claim to copyright could have been done with a
very small circled "C" in one corner and the images would have
been protected as much as they are now. No one will ever be able
to convince me that Wisconsin needs protection for this material.
If it is owned by the State, the public already owns it.

Cecil
Boy Cecil you did it now another fight with Gay GUY MA or what ever. BUMMER.
Hey I didn't do it.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361