[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 04:05:13 PST 2004

	The idea of copying all these objects was a good one but
speaking for myself, I cannot stand the idea of ruining all of
these things with that idiotic "wisconsinhistory.org" sign across
all of them. Any claim to copyright could have been done with a
very small circled "C" in one corner and the images would have
been protected as much as they are now. No one will ever be able
to convince me that Wisconsin needs protection for this material.
If it is owned by the State, the public already owns it.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson