[AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Mar 1 20:13:41 PST 2004

As Cecil stated we used the cauldrens to heat water to fill the scalding
trough.  Then they were used them to cook down the bones to make scrapple.
I wish I could have seen what the one with the cattle heads brought.
I bought one at a local auction a few years ago for $200 but I never got it
home.  The guy driving the loader tractor backed over it while he was
to the scrap yard.

Lane