[AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Mar 1 20:08:38 PST 2004

Charlie,
Those stones are for decorative purposes and are carved(I think they are
sandblasted) with all kinds of scenes or with your favorite tractor.  I
think the one in the picture is the one that states "Bragging rights" and
has two tractors attached with a chain pulling in opposite directions.  My
brother bought one at Wolgemuths auction at Thanksgiving that said something
about Massey Harris tractors.  He plans on putting at the end of his
driveway.

Lane