[AT] OT - Harbor Freight sliding miter saw update

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 1 19:24:07 PST 2004

Thats an interesting page Charlie. Sure reminds me of www.princessauto.com .
Theres even a welding helmet advertised on the home page, similar type as
harbour freight but for a lot more money. Their hard copy catalogue is a lot
better than the website though. I get sale flyers almost every month from
Princess Auto.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html