[AT] Kubota tractors?

RW rep4oem at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 17:25:29 PST 2004

Any buddy out there have experience with the Kubota tractors,
that might be able & willing to help a friend of mine?  My friend
was asking me about how much this two year old model BX2200
tractor (22HP) (3 cylinder diesel), with 60" mower deck, and turf
tires might be worth?  It has less than 500 hours on the meter,
and looks real good.  Very few scrapes or dings too, so it may
even have been cared for properly.

Anyone able to tell us any stories about these engines/& tractors?

Randy in Ohio