[AT] 2N Ford year

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Mon Mar 1 09:14:47 PST 2004

Thanks, LeRoy.  I'll give another look today.  Lots of fooling around,
but it is kind of fun.  This tractor was consigned to an estate sale by
the owner's estate, if that makes any sense.  More than one deceased
person's stuff on the sale.  Anyways, there were manuals and
documentation for all the tractors and most of the machinery that was
sold with the exception of this danged Ford tractor.  It was a help
yourself to the books deal, so I may have gotten beat out by a dishonest
person.  There were more people digging in the boxes of manuals than
there were buyers it seems.  I did pick up from the local John Deere
dealer's mechanics(they prepped things for the sale) that the seller was
the original owner of the Ford.  But, no one could remember when it was
purchased.  There was a Dearborn scoop and a rear blade for the tractor,
but no farm equipment.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA