[AT] Old generator / Beilers .

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Mar 1 07:51:14 PST 2004

That's a good point, Mattias.  My mother had some of that paper in the
kitchen all the time, and it IS a vellum.  She used it on the bottom of
her cake pans to keep the batter from sticking.  You can't make angel
food cake without it.  Another source for that paper is at grocery
stores where they have a self-service for pastries.  It's the paper
customers use to grab their donuts and place them in a sack or box.

Larry