SV: [AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Keith Kinney Keith at HerculesEngines.com
Mon Mar 1 07:28:08 PST 2004

Great pictures of I'm sure was a great event.

How do you think prices are at an auction like this? Do things go high
because of the large # of people or low because of the great quantity of
stuff?  Other thoughts??

How much did the butchers cauldron sell for?  That is quite a work of art.

Thanks.
Keith