[AT] New list

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Mon Mar 1 05:49:19 PST 2004

Looks like everything is running pretty smooth with the new software.   I have stayed on top of list moderator and administrative stuff and tried to help out everyone who has emailed me.    I may have been a little slow last week because a week ago this past Sunday, the day of the switch, I went down with the worst case of strep throat I have ever had and stayed down until Wednesday (worked a half a day).   Then Thursday we got a 12" snow.   Scraped our private road a couple a driveways for sick neighbors and so at least I got some good tractor time in.   Then this weekend I was in Georgia to help Mom with some chores.

Needless to say, I have had trouble putting in more than an hour or so into the new list each day since the switch.  Let me know if there any problems I need to attend to.

PS:   The other lists will be switching soon......

Spencer Yost