[AT] Old generator / Beilers .

Ivan Cousins ivancou at usachoice.net
Mon Mar 1 04:19:28 PST 2004

Larry , I didn't give any thought to the weight of the paper . Actually we
do have some of the cheap tp , its best used in the rv . The softer kind
plugs up the holding tank . But then the other half doesn't believe me , and
she has her own roll .
  I tried the flashlight , and with a thin film of penetrating oil on it
was able to read a good bit of the tag , found out the oil wt , 30 for
summer ,20 for winter . But those stamped numbers were the hardest to read.
I kinda shied away from power tools , instead used a small wire brush about
toothbrush size and a scotch brite pad . I thought about electrolysis but
since most of the tag is printed I thought it best not to try .
 Ivan