[Steam-engine] Gaar Scott rear mounts..........

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 10:49:48 PDT 2004

In addition to the magazine reference Blake provides, I show that the engine
is mentioned in these issues as well...

Iron Men Album
March-April 69, page 48
November-December 67, page 8
May-June 73, page 34

Engineers and Engines
August-September 85, page 60
March-April 73, page 45.

(Some of these may just be classified adds...)

Paul Ward
psward at neo.rr.com