[AT] IH cub

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 11:05:07 PDT 2004

	OK you guys, my head is too big as it is. Just ask Lucille
some time.

	I make mistakes like most of us do - as a for instance, I
did not intend to leave Mike Sloane's name off the list of people I
would go to for help with Cub problems. He has been collecting them
for a long time and has about 6 times a many as I do. ;-)

	Have fun at the Cub Fest this weekend. I wish I could be
there. I am sure there will be plenty stories to tell. I hope someone
takes a lot of pictures.

Cecil

Robinson wrote:
> George Willer wrote:
>
>  If Cecil says it "you can take it to
>
>> the bank!".
>>
>> George Willer
>

>     Cecil is the one that "takes it to the bank" George. All he has to
> do is look at a tractor and they give it to him...   ;-)
>     I too have always found Cecil's statements to always simply be dead
> on and refreshingly common sense based.

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson