[AT] test, is it really this quiet?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 05:02:16 PDT 2004

> Well John, the mail is pretty mixed up here. Your reply came in almost an
> hour before my own original question did. Must be all the rain soaking the
> telephone lines.
>
> Ralph in Sask.
> http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/

	I was going to comment on the same thing, Ralph. It is spooky
the way things are going these days. I saw Charlie's answer to a question
about a noise in the clutch of a Cub long before the question came in. I
still haven't seen my answer to the question. Guess I'll go eat my
breakfast and not worry about it.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson