[AT] OT: AOL

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Sat Jun 12 08:05:46 PDT 2004

I don't have DSL, I have cable.  If you had one of these, why would you
want or need AOL? Everyone I know that has it hates it.  I agree they
have to improve to stay in business and they probably have new stuff
that I haven't kept up with, but I don't think they have anything that
others don't have better.
If AOL has become the best thing since sliced bread, I apologize to you
and AOL.