[AT] Cummins Industrial Tools?

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Jun 9 17:34:08 PDT 2004

If you must buy one get it from Harbor Freight or weight until the Homier
guys come to your area.  Same crap, but lower price than Cummins.   The
rating on the winch is 6000 lb rolling load.   That would be on level
concrete with fully inflated tires.    It probably wouldn't pull a 560 up to
the trailer, much less up ramps.   Save your money and buy a good, high
quality (expensive) come-a-long.   You will be able to pull much more stuff
and no batteries are needed.

Jim