[AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 18:25:45 PDT 2004

--- carl gogol <cgogol at twcny.rr.com> wrote:
- "I've been here 18
> years and the neighborhood has just gone to hell
> since you moved in with the
> cacophony of sounds coming from all the tractors
> running at all hours of the
> weekend."

Carl, you handled it much better than I would have, I
tend to let my feelings show just a wee bit at times.
I fully understand what you are up against and you
will not be able to win anything with him.  The only
consolation is that every time he opens his mouth he
is only showing how much he resembles the south end of
a horse headed north.  Keeping your cool is the only
way I know of to not sinking to his level.
Remember, if not for farmers large and small (in
acreage that is <grins>), where would we get our
cookout fixin's?
Keep up the good work.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.