[AT] Good Tractor Day!

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jun 30 10:31:10 PDT 2004

Glad to hear it, Andy.  I'm happy for you.  You just made my day, too.
We should have had the Wisconsin on my Economy running while we were
talking.  Then you could have seen whether the "muffin" muffler on it
would have worked for you.  If you're not too worried about "original"
looks, HAPCO over here on County Line Road has repro John Deere mufflers
for sale.  Brandon has them featured on his web site.  He kind of
specializes in John Deere Lawn & Garden and old Wheel Horse stuff.  I'm
trying to contact him now to see if he has any leads on a pitman.  He
used to work with me out in Poseyville, but is now employed full time at
Toyota.  He still does the HAPCO work and goes to some shows.  I think
he still makes Portland in August.

Larry