[AT] Starting over

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 09:16:41 PDT 2004

Farmer when using Spybot you have to very careful not to discard something
that you need I looked at the program and for the few minor things that I could
 get rid of I found it awaste of time. i know others will dissagree but I
have an  80 gig hard drive and about 50 or 60 gig of free space so the little bit
that  this stuff takes up is not much of a worry I run Zone Alarm to prtect
against  most bad things and people I believe thats one of the best ways and
its  free.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361