[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:40:46 PDT 2004

That was him, Leroy.  He also had an MM UBE - both that and the ZAE were listed at $1400, but neither one received a bid that I saw.  I was tempted, but didn't want something that big.  Did you see the RTU he had for sale as well?  It looked parade ready except it needed decals.  It sold for $1250.  If I didn't already have one of those and if I didn't already have other aspirations, I'd have bid that one up myself.  There was also an AC WD that sold for $660 - I had bid $650 but was on the road when the auction ended.  Seems there have been some good deals on tractors recently.

Kyle