[AT] Cubfest - Farmer's RTU

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:03:42 PDT 2004

That's a nice paycheck!  The fact that it was his great-grandfather's (your side or his mother's side?) tractor should make it extra special.  I have every intention of owning my grandfather's 1939 John Deere AW - problem is he ain't through with it yet.  But I can wait...So whose project will it be?  His or yours?

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN