[Steam-engine] Fw: Speaking of Rynda

K.R. Hough krh at mesimpson.com
Tue Jun 29 22:11:08 PDT 2004

Blake, it did do a good job pulling the sled, I ran that engine not more
than ten minutes after arriving on the show grounds on Friday afternoon with
Franks grandson.  We drove it around for a bit then went and pulled with it.
The Sled operator did not load us to heavily but enough to make it talk.
Ran well for never running a Rumely single cylinder it was a good engine.

---
K.R. Hough