[Farmall] Tool identification help

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 20:28:07 PDT 2004

Gary,
I have all of my wrenches and sockets color coded.  It makes it easier for
me because I never put anything back until I have every wrench I own
scattered across the floor and I have at least 10 of each size.
I just bought a whole bunch of spray cans and started with the smallest
wrench was light ( 7/16 ) and went darker as the wrenches got bigger.  My
1/2" are yellow.
Mike