[Farmall] Tool identification help

Howard R Pletcher n9ads at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 20:20:02 PDT 2004

Several years ago I came across some sheets of an adhesive mylar-type
material with size makings printed on them to put on sockets and
wrenches.  These have worked out well and have also held up pretty
well--some of the heavier used sizes are looking rather tattered, but it
wouldn't cost that much to replace them if I could remember where I got
them to get another set.  I think it was probably Sears.

Howard