[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 06:31:23 PDT 2004

> Cecil; Wasn't that  "APC"  supposed to stand for "All Purpose Capsule"? Gil

	I don't know, Gil, maybe. grins. I remember in basic training if you
got a sore throat or had an upset stomach or something else minor, they would
just give you a couple APCs and call it good enough. To me they just looked
like large aspirins and were tablets at that time. You could have all you
wanted but most of us never took any medication, even them.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson