[Steam-engine] Wauseon

Ben Carpenter benlist at benc.com
Sun Jun 27 19:17:48 PDT 2004

Jeff

I have some pictures of the sawmill in question up on my web site.
www.benc.com   scroll down to the 2004 National Threshers and open the page.
The sawmill pictures are on the second page near the bottom.  Click on the
pictures to enlarge.  I hope that this is what you are looking for.  If you
find any links that do not work let me know with which ones they are and I
will try to fix them.  I did this in a hurry tonight and have not checked
out all the links yet.

Ben Carpenter
<benc at dmci.net> <www.benc.com>