[AJD] 420 electrical system

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jun 27 14:33:34 PDT 2004

Mark,
	You should check with the shop that overhauled your generator.  There
are a couple of different styles that require different methods of
polarizing.  Most just require a momentary connection between the field
terminal and battery voltage which I suspect will work in your case.
The battery is just as simple as switching the cables.  Lights and
starter don't care.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA