[AT] System Outage - Update

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sun Jun 27 03:49:25 PDT 2004

The fire was two miles away in the forest, it burned of 30-40 acres (not mine). It was beside a peat bog and if that had caught fire it would have burned for a couple of years. I went there yesterday, no lost firefighters only a hose, emptied bottles, a shovel, some rope and one of those water thingies that people uses for watering in the garden. It's foot only area so I didn't bring it back, marked the place and will call the firefighters some day.
BTW I had a real laugh reading my last post, there must have been one heck of a system outtage since it made one swedish firefighter get lost ;-)

Mattias