[AT] Another milestone in life

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jun 27 04:20:04 PDT 2004

     Early Friday morning, Lucille and I became great grandparents
to a boy named Tyler Joseph DiLello. His parents are Lucille's
granddaughter, Shelley, and her husband, Gianni DiLello. He weighed
8 pounds 9oz and was a big healthy baby with a full head of hair. We
now have 18 grandchildren and one great grandson.

     It's funny, we don't feel any older.

	I wonder how old he will be before he gets his picture taken
on the seat of one of my tractors?

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson