[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Jun 27 03:44:43 PDT 2004

I could be wrong on this, but a long time ago I was told that aspirin is
aspirin - they are all essentially the same: most of the (battery)
rejuvenation comes from the acetylspiraeic acid (originally derived from
the bark of willow trees!). The rest of the pill might be caffeine and
some buffers and binders. Bayer still holds the trademark (as the result
of a somewhat famous court battle), but otherwise there isn't a nickel's
worth of difference in a carload as far as pain killing (or battery
fixin'). :-) To avoid trademark infringement problems, you will
sometimes see the product labeled "ACP". The only real difference will
be the amount of acetylspiraeic acid in each pill.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Politics Is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.- Ronald
Reagan, 1911-2004, 40th US President