[AT] Battery Chargers

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Jun 26 10:32:57 PDT 2004

	My largest charger is a 10 amp charge with a 20 amp
"boost". I don't like high output battery chargers... I
noticed someone mentioned a 100 amp and I see 200 amp
chargers all of the time but I don't want that fast of a
charge. With a 200 amp charger I can almost see the plates
warping and starting to glow.  :-)  I prefer to just have
another battery ready to jump to one or use my portable
booster pack. When I need to charge one I always grab the
smallest charger I think will do the job. If I have over
night I grab the tiny 12 volt float charger. If it is 6 volt
battery I usually grab a 1 amp trickle charger.
--

"farmer"

My latest list "No Nonsense Horse" (includes donkeys & mules).