[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Bo Hinch mmco at cox-internet.com
Sat Jun 26 08:33:09 PDT 2004

The way we poor folks in south louisiana brings dead batterys back to a
usfull life is get a box of BAYER asprins ( no , you don`t take them at this
point ) cut them in half and drop a half of each one in each cell , then put
charger on high and let asprins boil into the water . 80 % of the time this
will restore your battery to useful life again .Think I`m kidding , try it .
You must use BAYER . If this doesn`t restore your battery , then its time
for you to take the rest of them ( Bayer asprins ) before buying a new
battery .
Bo Hinch