[AT] Re:Massy-Harris 44

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Jun 26 07:31:55 PDT 2004

Don,

The cage is a retired corn crib that now is home to Diana's chickens.  True
to form they begin crowing as promised at 3:55 AM local time.  My Motor Home
was not far away.

The pull off was not conclusive.  We both dug holes that neither could pull
the other out of.  The Pony was the last one running.  Scruffy (the official
World's Ugliest Cub) was running on an experimental carburetor from a 2 HP
Briggs & Stratton engine.

George Willer