[AT] System Outage - Update

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jun 26 06:42:25 PDT 2004

Ok,  the fire wasn't at your place was it?   Maybe I will start getting all
my mail some day.   Just as a note to Spencer if you happen to read this.
I haven't been getting all of my mail for a good while prior to your latest
change over.  That is not a complaint.  I can live with it.  Just
information for you.    I'm not running any spam filters and get tons of
spam so I'm pretty sure  my ISP and I are not blocking any list mail.

Charlie