[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 26 03:04:43 PDT 2004

There has been considerable discussion on these desulphating chargers, and
several purchases.  I, and probably several others, would appreciate
feedbacks on results (or did I miss some of the correspondence).  I already
have two chargers, so am reluctant to buy another unless they really do the
job.
Herbert Metz