[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Jun 25 21:15:31 PDT 2004

After all this talk about these chargers I visited my local super
center. They had about 50 in stock, about 5 different sizes.

Picked up the smallest one and the largest one. The small one will be
used on the bikes and mowers. The large one is on a "dead" battery as we
speak. Figure I'd give it a test.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY