[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Fri Jun 25 19:30:42 PDT 2004

After the discussion here, tonight I bought a 25A charger from Walmart.  It
is 12V only and will probably be permanently wired into my camper.   My
camper has a AGM battery and I hope this new charger will work out well to
charge and maintain the battery when my camper is plugged into 110.
Charger was $60.   I will probably go back and buy the 100A charger for both
6 and 12V.  It is around $90.    You guys cost me a lot of money,
considering I already have 2 perfectly good chargers already.

Jim