[AT] 6 volt desulphating chargers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 05:20:13 PDT 2004

	I had to go to WalMart the other day and decided to look at
the Schumacher chargers while I was there. I looked them over and
decided the large one would probably handle the 6 volt golf cart
batteries as well as the small 6 volt batteries on the tractors.
There were lots of the smaller chargers but only one large one. I
only had to go about 75 feet to get to the roller shades I need for
the camper so decided to leave the charger there and pick it up on
the way out. I was only gone a couple minutes - three at the most -
and wouldn't you know it but in that short time, someone had come in
and picked up that charger and bought it?  I suppose it will be a
month before they get more in.  Next time I hope I know better.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson