[AT] System Outage - Update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 24 21:22:09 PDT 2004

DNS is mostly propagated and most everyone should be able to get to ATIS,
certainly by morning for the remainder of you.   Traffic is starting to
move again.

However, I did go ahead, while traffic was light, bring down mail services
for a few hours late tonight (10-12) while I installed the virus software
and upgraded the SPAM filtering software.   During this time those of you
that could get to ATIS, well couldn't get to ATIS (-;  -  not with an email
message anyways.

The upgrade was something that was planned for the very near term and I
figured, why not now.   I wanted to get it done yesterday but didn't have
all the software I needed.

Good night and take care,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS