[AJD] System Outage - Update

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jun 24 21:57:25 PDT 2004

Spencer:

I have just arrived home after a 3 week trip. I unsubscribed from the
general and JD ATIS lists prior to leaving on my trip. Somehow in the
process of restoring the lists I am now a list member again w/o subscribing.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com