[AT] Some ads from the 6/19 Lancaster Farming

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Thu Jun 24 18:52:25 PDT 2004

FYI - That Case backhoe was already sold this past weekend when I called
about it. I guess the early bird got that one. Some guy from the Ephrata
area bought it according to the man who sold it.... It was funny because
the guy must have been retired because I ended up talking to him for
quite a while about his backhoe and other things that he had for sale.He
would ask me if I needed plows, and when I said no he asked about
wagons, and so on down the line... Those retired folks always like to
talk... lol

Rob
NE PA

Mike Sloane wrote:

> [This is a repeat of what I sent out on Saturday, when the DNS routing
> was incomplete, and the message was rejected. I will be away this
> week, so I am sending it again this morning in the hopes that it will
> succeed. Keep up the great work, Spencer - it has been a tough four
> days without my daily ATIS "fix"! MS]
>
> Some of the more interesting ads from the unclassified (free to
> subscribers) Mailbox Markets section of the weekly Lancaster (PA)
> Farming newspaper for 6/19/04. For the full listing of 473 items, go to:
> <www.lancasterfarming.com>. [my comments, if any, are in brackets]

post snipped.....