[AT] Re:Massy-Harris 44

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 24 17:19:53 PDT 2004

I would say rebuild parts are the hardest.  Even though the engine was a
Massey Harris engine some engine parts were off the shelf.  The water pump,
distributor, etc.   I was thinking more along the line of valve train,
bearings, pistons, rings, etc.  For instance, a set of 55(Massey engine
too) bearings is going for $85 with still a few hours left:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71374&item=3822449693
&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Spencer