[AT] Unknown One Lunger

Dave Ernst dadadidi at cccomm.net
Thu Jun 24 16:46:11 PDT 2004

I know some of you guys are on the engine list and I need some help.  I am
currently unsubscribed so as to save message downloading time.  I have
posted some pictures at
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009545&a=31299772

and would appreciate forwarding the question to the list.
I know the guys there can identify it, but it is missing the carb and
ignitor, stuck very badly with dried mud in the piston and belt pulley.  I'm
looking towards a fun project on this one.
Thanks, it will save me from resubscribing and thousands of unneeded emails
Dave