[AT] System Outage - Update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 24 08:45:38 PDT 2004

I believe DNS information that includes the new secondary DNS service I am
using is beginning to propagate.   It was in WHOIS last night but of course
it can take a 12-24 hours to make its rounds and show up for most folks and
up to 3 days for some people/ISPs.  DNS test suites and sites are pulling
up the right information from time to depending on which root server they
happen to get so I know it is beginning to happen.

Some of you may be able to get to the ATIS/Antique-Tractor site now.   BTW,
I just fixed the problem with the Cub FAQ not loading(PS  Jim Becker please
contact me offline).

Spencer