SV: [AT] Lonesome Moe - re send

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Wed Jun 23 07:49:17 PDT 2004

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Kessen Mattias (Road SE)
Skickat: den 23 juni 2004 11:25
Till: 'Antique tractor email discussion group'
Ämne: SV: [AT] Lonesome Moe

Thanks, the babies are fine. They are growing fast the little boy had gained more than two pounds the first tree and a half week and the girl almost as much. I began working again this monday :-( but there is only three weeks to the three week holiday :-). If any of the messages/spelling that I've written lately been strange it's mostly because typing becomes harder with one or two babies at your lap.

/Mattias