[Steam-engine] Wauseon

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 09:05:19 PDT 2004

Momma put her foot down and my father can't meet me at
the show so I am going to decline on the trip to the
show this year.  They are leaving for my house on
Monday, and it makes her nervous that he is cutting it
too close.  I think she needs to relax, and dad was
going to risk it and go anyway an make Momma mad, but
we all know the saying, so I thought to keep him out
of trouble I would stay home and build a tree house
with the boys.  I don't want to be introuble while she
is here also!!!

Thank you anyway,

Jeff Smith