[AT] Massey-Harris 44

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jun 23 04:28:41 PDT 2004

	As to nagging problems with them I don't know of any. As I
have looked at tractors as "users" over the years I have
noted that the seat support arm seemed to be badly in the
way of getting on and off frequently and that if I recall
correctly the PTO / drawbar configuration is less than ideal
for many implements (high PTO). Not big problems at all but
something to think about if it was going to be an only
tractor for someone that was going to work it daily. Since
you have several tractors it shouldn't be much of a factor.

--

"farmer"

My latest list "No Nonsense Horse" (includes donkeys & mules).